• Navy blue skirt – pleated
• 2 blue blouses
• Royal blue v-neck pullover
• Flat black shoes
• Royal blue and gold striped clip on tie
• Navy socks/tights
• Royal blue blazer
• School scarf
• Navy school trousers (worn from November 1st until St Patrick’s Day only)
• Navy socks only must be worn under trousers and black school shoes.
• Summer blouse (may be worn during May and June only)
PE Uniform - Compulsory
• Navy polo shirt
• Navy skirt and/or navy shorts or school crested tracksuit bottoms
• White socks
School tracksuits can be purchased from the school and these can be worn for PE. Navy polo shirts displaying st mary’s logo can be purchased from recommended stockists. Jewellery should not be worn during PE at any time. Recommended Stockists:
- Ferguson Fashions, William Street, Derry.
- Max Fashions, Waterloo Street, Derry.
- McClintocks, Waterloo Street, Derry.
- School Uniform Company, www.schooluniformcompany.net, email@example.com
- School tracksuits can be purchased from the school and these can be worn for PE.
- Any pupil representing the school at sports events must purchase a track-suit. (This can be paid by instalments).
- Navy polo shirts displaying St Mary’s logo can be purchased from the school.
- Jewellery should not be worn during PE at any time.
- The PE Policy states that all pupils (1st- 5th year) must take part in PE classses. A medical certificate must be provided before a pupil can be exempted from PE.
- Pupils are expected to be well groomed at all times.
- No make-up or jewellery to be worn with the following exceptions: - 1 set stud earrings in ears only - Wrist watch.
- No body piercing except for 1 pair of stud earrings.
- Staff will check any pupil who is wearing incorrect dress/make-up either in class or around the school and inquire about the reason for this. If a satisfactory reason is not given, the appropriate Form Teacher will be informed.
- Form Teachers will contact parents by letter (or telephone) if the correct dress is not being worn. Assistance may be sought from the Head of Year for persistent offenders.
- Pupils who have an acceptable reason for being out of school dress, will be issued with a note by Mrs Kealey.