||Mrs. M. Lindsay BSc (Hons), M.Sc. (Dist), P.G.C.E, PQH
||Mr S. Keown B.Ed (Hons), Pg.Dip SML, M.Sc (Dist), PQH (NI)
||Mr Brendan McGinn BMus (Hons), P.G.C.E, M.Ed.
||Mrs K. Kealey B.A. (Hons), M.Ed., P.G.C.E.
||Mrs G Doherty – B.Ed , M.Ed, PGCE
|Chairperson of the Board of Governors
||Mrs Gay Durkan
A Community of Learners growing in Faith Learning for Life and aiming for excellence.
Our fundamental task is the education of the whole person, blending learning with faith, and faith with daily life. We aspire to create an open, happy, stimulating and mutually respectful community environment in which young people are able to develop to the full range of their abilities and talents in a balanced, integrated and generous way.
- We are committed to Catholic values and we strive for Truth as embodied in our motto.
- We are committed to supporting Faith Formation in our pupils.
- We value tolerance and respect for others through the promotion of an inclusive community.
- We value our colleagues and ensure quality in everything we do.
- We value our pupils and parents and strive to meet their needs by providing the highest quality of education.
- We strive for success and continuous improvement in all we do.
Our Policies are available on request from the school office.